How much does Clickfunnels cost? It is only natural that this is the first question that comes to mind the moment you hear about Clickfunnels and how it will help you in developing your sales funnels.
Sales funnels refer to the process businesses use to encourage customers to choose and buy their offered products. Managing sales funnels involves activities and interactions with potential customers. Sales funnels are also essential to help you stay focused on the right track. They help you carry out the right sales activities at the most appropriate times. Sales funnels also determine the time and action on when and what you should be doing.
The whole sales funnel process starts from the initial meeting up to closing the deal and getting a repeat order. For this reason, you must find the right tool to help you create the most effective sales funnels for your business.
There are now plenty of sales funnel software programs that promise to help you run your online venture, and one of these is none other than Clickfunnels.
Before you use this tool, however, you must be familiar with the Clickfunnels pricing plans so you will know how much you should expect to pay for using it.
What are the Different Clickfunnels Pricing Plans?
There are a total of four Clickfunnels pricing plans that vary according to the features you can get from each plan:
- Startup Plan – $97 a month
- Etison Suite Plan – $297 a month
- Funnel Hacks – $997 good for six months
- Funnel Hacks 1 Year – $1,997 good for 12 months
The key differences of the said plans are the specific numbers of sales funnels and landing pages allocated every month.
What Will You Get from Startup and Etison Suite Plans?
The Clickfunnels Startup plan priced at $97 per month will give you the following features:
- 100 pages
- 20 funnels
- Send up to 20,00 visitor pages
On the other hand, Etison Suite plan priced at $297 a month allows you to get the following:
- Unlimited pages
- Unlimited funnels
- Unlimited visitors
- A backpack that will let you have your very own affiliate marketing program. This can track all of the affiliate sales and clicks that you get. This makes it easier for you to determine the amount you will pay to your affiliate partners and makes the whole job more manageable.
- Actionetics allows you to develop smart action funnels. Aside from sending emails, it also lets you track the channels of your visitors. You can then segment them according to their actions taken and who they are. This tool helps you identify the purchasing behavior and character of your visitors.
If you find Clickfunnels still out of your budget, don’t worry because you can always start with their free trial first suitable for 14 days. By knowing these Clickfunnels pricing plans, it will be easier for you to determine the one that best suits you and your business’s needs.